Search the forum,

Discuss Elektra Video in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

pjrich

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Ipswich
It's quite a bit bigger than some of the other firms you can find dealing in the UK. And if I remember rightly, don't Elektra make quite a bit of cable for aircrafts Peter?

All the heating cables & mats are manufactured in Poland (as you can see in the video). Currently, Elektra heating products are used in over 36 countries.

Not sure about aircraft, I don't recall any projects but we have definately installed Elektra heating cables on ships. They have all the correct certification for ship use, which sometimes are more onerous than other regs.

pjrich

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Ipswich
It's quite a bit bigger than some of the other firms you can find dealing in the UK. And if I remember rightly, don't Elektra make quite a bit of cable for aircrafts Peter?

Dan, just worked out what you may have been thinking about (aircraft). It's actually airports where you will find some Elektra heating installed. Several airports around the world have used Elektra heating cables for various applications. There's even some in a hotel adjacent to Heathrow Terminal 5.

Reply to Elektra Video in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.