Search the forum,

Discuss Easy like Sunday morning in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

Well, I've an easy day ahead of me. Got a cupboard to paint that I sheeted & plastered in my spare time during the week & the women has asked me to fit an external light & a new letter box while I'm at it.

y6anequz.jpg

e4y8a8aj.jpg

After that, I've just got to gloss skirting & facing at another job that I was doing during the week. An hour max.

tuperyra.jpg
u7umy8yv.jpg

Both paying customers today!

What you guys got on?

D

Dougs Third Go

I'm taking my dog to a gundog training session especially for HPR (hunt, point, retrieve) dogs. Hopefully I can come away with some useful techniques to bring her on a bit more for next shooting season:thumbsup:

Q

Qwerty

It's been 2 good days in a row. Think we're pushing it for a third?

I hope not! I started a bathroom floor yesterday which was grief to look at but was actually a doddle. Water leak from cistern had rotted out chipboard floor.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361257316.142637.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361257328.760624.jpg
Managed to get all flooring up & new ply and ditra down by the end of the day. Fingers crossed for today!

B

Bubblecraft

I'm more or less doing the same today. Lifting up floor boards in a whole kitchen that have rotted over the years from a leaking washing machine pipe & putting down some new pre vanished Canadian pine boards. Also a new light oak carcass, sink, plumbing work & plinth. Nice easy couple of days

B

Bubblecraft

I'm more or less doing the same today. Lifting up floor boards in a whole kitchen that have rotted over the years from a leaking washing machine pipe & putting down some new pre vanished Canadian pine boards. Also a new light oak carcass, sink, plumbing work & plinth. Nice easy couple of days

Here's what I've been up to
2ypuzeju.jpg
u9amy6yh.jpg
y2ezasah.jpg

Whole new floor down. Just a new carcass, sit on sink, plumbing & plinth to do tomorrow & that's me. A day ahead of schedule

Q

Qwerty

Good stuff mate! I managed to get all floor tiles down & grouted too! Just a quick silicone session tomorrow, then off to start the next one.

Reply to Easy like Sunday morning in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen