Search the forum,

Discuss Do you light up or not in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
are you a big outside Christmas lights person or not, I'm not myself, but wen the kids were young we used to drive them to the American estate near by to see there decs ,they were great,. but obviously its every were over here now!!
i was thinking the other night when driving home its not really Carbone friendly out of order the waste of power and light polluting :yikes:

B

brian c

got lights for the tree in the garden this year but yet to put them up.Kids are going nuts.

D

diamondtiling

I only do it for the Kids Dave, spent £120 on flashing santas (took it back when I saw how rude it was) and lights etc, its hard to say no to a 4 year old daughter, "can we put the lights up dad? can we, can we, can we, can we, easier to give in mate.
But secretly I do like them, I have to beat Melvin my neighbour, he thinks he is Chevy Chase from National lampoons Christmas vacation............

D

doug boardley

we don't have any outside lights up yet, but I think we'll get some, I like them!!:thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

are you a big outside Christmas lights person or not, I'm not myself, but wen the kids were young we used to drive them to the American estate near by to see there decs ,they were great,. but obviously its every were over here now!!
i was thinking the other night when driving home its not really Carbone friendly out of order the waste of power and light polluting :yikes:
yep, Baah Humbug:prrr:

C

Colour Republic

Loose talk like that will get us all in trouble, Either an outright ban or being taxed on it, shhhhhhhh

Reply to Do you light up or not in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen