Search the forum,

Discuss do you find being a tiler affects in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
your everyday life, from sticking a stamp on an envelope (it has to be square and level ) to buttering your toaste (properly from side to side ,and even 100% bed of butter/jam ) this sort of thing!! what do you find yourself doing ? :thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

your everyday life, from sticking a stamp on an envelope (it has to be square and level ) to buttering your toaste (properly from side to side ,and even 100% bed of butter/jam ) this sort of thing!! what do you find yourself doing ? :thumbsup:

nope !! i just use my 6mm Rubi trowel from Tradetiler :thumbsup:

R

Rob Z

LOL, I thought I was the only one. I always make the gravy for dinner because it's just like mixing lump-free thinset and grout, only a little runnier. :D

C

Colour Republic

LOL, I thought I was the only one. I always make the gravy for dinner because it's just like mixing lump-free thinset and grout, only a little runnier. :D

Hope you use the paddle mixer on a slow speed:oops:

R

Rob Z

Rob, no I use a brand new Marshalltown margin trowel, with the Durasoft handle!:smilewinkgrin:

F

faithhealer

Partly engineering background as well but I hate (bit stong lol) people who cut slices of bread (off a 'crusty' loaf) out of square!!!
Glad to get that off my chest, lol

T

thevinnyofoz

When taking a slice of bread out of the bag of a cut loaf I do find myself fighting the urge to take them all out and lay all over the table and set out :lol:.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I often find myself wandering around supermarkets, looking at tiled floors, thinking I would'nt have done it like that,(sad eh?) even worse , in gents rest room, casting a critical eye over wall tiles, and not concentrating on what i'm there for.

Reply to do you find being a tiler affects in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen