Currently reading:
Diy sos

Discuss Diy sos in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Discount Tile Supplies

Like above, at least use white addy that was my point! i supplied DIY SOS some tiles for a show in Crayford a few years back and condemned how they was going to fix these tiles outside on DECKING! they done the total opposite because they wanted it done quick, he wasn't too happy when i said their way was wrong so they never showed me on the program even though they filmed me for ages talking to him!

T

trevortine

Like above, at least use white addy that was my point! i supplied DIY SOS some tiles for a show in Crayford a few years back and condemned how they was going to fix these tiles outside on DECKING! they done the total opposite because they wanted it done quick, he wasn't too happy when i said their way was wrong so they never showed me on the program even though they filmed me for ages talking to him!
It wasn't really your point, your point was to advise warm up boards were stuck to a wall and commented good start, why on earth would anyone stick these on a wall? Your next point was to ask the question if you can use a cement based adhesive over plaster. Anyone who knows there stuff let alone running a tile shop should know simple facts like this.

D

Discount Tile Supplies

Well ur just tight Robbo! And my point, Trevotine, is why use grey adhesive for £1.50 a bag more u can have white , its a lot easier and better? Come on?

Most tilers never use grey adhesive, unless tight, on walls let alone on plaster finishes.

And Why would u want to use boards any way? Why not just tank it lot easier. They plastered the other walls, then tiled them.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Now Now John, Thats harsh on u sweaty socks. the last time i knocked myself out i dropped a two pound coin out my pocket. :thumbsup:

I'm surprised you didn't catch it before it hit the ground. :lol:

An old customer of mine said a Yorkshireman is like a Scotsman, with the generosity squeezed out if him.

Reply to Diy sos in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.