Currently reading:
Diamond hole cutters , ATS.

Discuss Diamond hole cutters , ATS. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

m3fitter

Diamond coated hole saw - 11mm

Diameter:11mm, shank:10mm, nw:5.5g

£0.76

Add:

Add:

Diameter:13mm, shank:10mm, nw:12g

£0.

Add:

Diamond coated hole saw - 14mm

Diameter:14mm, shank:10mm, nw:17g

£

Add:

Diamond coated hole saw - 15mm

Diameter:15mm, shank:10mm, nw:12g

£1

Add:

Diamond coated hole saw - 16mm

Diameter:16mm, shank:10mm, nw:16g

Add:

Diamond coated hole saw - 17mm

Diameter:17mm, shank:10mm, nw:16g

Add:

Diamond coated hole saw - 18mm

Diameter:18mm, shank:10mm, nw:16g

Add:

Diamond coated hole saw - 19mm

Diameter:19mm, shank:10mm, nw:19g

Add:

Diamond coated hole saw - 20mm

Diameter:20mm, shank:10mm, nw:19g

Diamond coated hole saw - 21mm

Diameter:21mm, shank:10mm, nw:19g

£1.

Diamond coated hole saw - 22mm

Diameter:22mm, shank:10mm, nw:20g

Diamond coated hole saw - 23mm

Diameter:23mm, shank:10mm, nw:22g

Diamond coated hole saw - 24mm

Diameter:24mm, shank:10mm, nw:22g

Diamond coated hole saw - 25mm

Diameter:25mm, shank:10mm, nw:23g

Add:

Displaying 1 to 15 (of 50 products)
234[Next >>]

send my referral fee to my inbox ;-) , I DON'T TAKE PAYPAL !!

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Concrete guy

For direct comparison purposes (with the prices in the post above) here are our prices for the smaller size drill bits excluding vat, but including import duty (which won't be included in the above prices). We offer next day delivery.

6mm……………....…. £0.83
7mm……………….…. £1.25
8mm……………….…. £1.13
10mm…………….……£1.58
12mm……………….…£1.45
16mm……………….…£1.67
18mm…………….……£2.01
20mm………….………£2.04
22mm………………….£2.08
25mm………………….£2.12
27mm………………….£2.19
30mm………………….£2.20
32mm………………….£2.45
35mm………………….£2.63
40mm………………….£3.33
45mm………………….£3.75

D

DHTiling

http://www.tilersforums.com/tiling-tools/66304-diamond-hole-cutters-ats-3.html#post671228

That might seem like a great deal etc , but take into account of the import duty and vat etc then the prices are not much different oh and at least ATS would be next day delivery and yes even on a Saturday like mine were :) and they have been tested like for like with similar bits by the testing lab crew ..:)

I know who i would trust when it comes to supplying bits quick and know they will work... the choice is yours as they say...

C

Concrete guy

Years ago, when I was still on my hands and knees I used to buy from Richon.

When I started this business it was remembering what I was buying from them that lead me to this particular product line.

Richon are an outlet like us, they will have their product produced at a factory on the mainland, "import" them to Hong Kong which is classed as a "Special Administrative Region" - (that's an Area of China that behaves like a capitalist democracy and has a blind eye turned to towards it). Then they sell them on worldwide.

Some shops may buy from Richon, but anyone buying in volume would go straight to source.

C

Concrete guy

These are bread and butter items for us, these bits run our business. They are the everyday small item selling in volume that keeps cash flow ticking over. We make a decent margin but there's no need to put too much on them - they are inexpensive bits. Problems only start when you're selling inexpensive bits as expensive bits.

The idea of our pricing is we will shift large volume and have a quick turnaround. The items are small, don't need much handling or storage. Also the variety of stock we offer allows us to offer these prices.

Our ethos when we started ATS Diamond Tools was value for money. That doesn't necessarily mean cheap, just good value for money. Some things do turn out cheap as a result of this.

If I can come up with some new ideas along the way then that's also a helpful and a bit of fun.

It also beats spending 8 hours on your hands an knees grouting:smilewinkgrin:

I'm also not looking to be the next Richard Branson or Alan Sugar, just looking for an easy life.

M

m3fitter

These are bread and butter items for us, these bits run our business. They are the everyday small item selling in volume that keeps cash flow ticking over. We make a decent margin but there's no need to put too much on them - they are inexpensive bits. Problems only start when you're selling inexpensive bits as expensive bits.

The idea of our pricing is we will shift large volume and have a quick turnaround. The items are small, don't need much handling or storage. Also the variety of stock we offer allows us to offer these prices.

Our ethos when we started ATS Diamond Tools was value for money. That doesn't necessarily mean cheap, just good value for money. Some things do turn out cheap as a result of this.

If I can come up with some new ideas along the way then that's also a helpful and a bit of fun.

It also beats spending 8 hours on your hands an knees grouting:smilewinkgrin:

I'm also not looking to be the next Richard Branson or Alan Sugar, just looking for an easy life.

but i needed a hand on Wednesday to grout 80 metres of mosaics !! ( lightweight ;-) )

C

Concrete guy

C

Concrete guy

Thanks mate, do you know where i can get bosch gtr30 ones at competitive prices?

It's not something I'm aware of anyone other than the manufacturer making.

It does cost quite a bit to engineer and has to be very well balanced to spin at the rate it does. We did consider these bits, but after pricing them up, although we could produce for less than the manufacturer it wasn't as cheap as it needed to be to attract people away from the branded product.

Sorry I can't help with that one.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Am I missing a trick here do you charge for mitring , I usually just include it in the m2 even if their is quite a bit of it !

In a word - YES, it's not every tiler that will do mitres, some don't even bother putting trim on. It's a skill and customers should pay extra if they want that level of finish.

Offer them the trim and tell them say for an extra £40 you will mitre round the window. If you can show them examples of your mitres they may well take the bait.

Reply to Diamond hole cutters , ATS. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement