Discuss Dewalt D2400 wetsaw plus 700mm Rubi TX700N cutter in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

manctiler

Everything you need for cutting stone and porcelain at 600mm. Good condition, not used much, packing in tiling because of health reasons.

Rubi TX700N, it's a great porc cutter, cuts successfully every time. New about £340.

The Dewalt is the best wetsaw ever, nothing comes close, and I've used all sorts. It even cuts mats of stone mosaics, and ludicrously narrow cuts in stone and porc, all on the same blade. New about £860.

Sensible offers please. I'm in Manchester. You will need a small van with nothing else inside it I reckon, as they take up a bit of space between them. I think the case for the Rubi is 900 mm long, I will check.

£1200 total new, would like around £900 for the pair or £250 and £700 respectively, as they are in vgc, I'd say the equivalent of about 3 months daily use. No faults or problems with them. Will split.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
The rubi you should get about £200 - £250 for. The Dewalt about £550 - £600 I'd guess.

C

Colour Republic

Would be interested in both these buy sadly not at £900. PM me with what you would accept for them and hopefully we can sort something out ;)

M

manctiler

The rubi you should get about £200 - £250 for. The Dewalt about £550 - £600 I'd guess.

Ok that's £750-850, so I'll go for the middle option and say I will take £800. Also, thinking about it, they've probably had 2 months equivalent of daily use maximum. Done about 250 sq m of floors, porc and limestone.

There is a tiny bit of rust on some of the rollers, not a problem yet, but I have a spare set from Dewalt anyway, to include in the price, plus one or two Rubi wheels.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Link us to the listing mate if you stick them on ebay.

Any VAT reg company would could buy the cutter for £599 like PJC did would be able to claim back 100 quid in VAT - brand new cutter then.

Stick a decent reserve price on them on ebay and link us to the listing here you'll get a few bidders then.

M

manctiler

strangely on ebay they are £1800 ! Some are more sensibly £776 though. I dont think most tilers are VAT registered are they? Anyway, I dunno how to use ebay but it's a thought.

M

manctiler

Hi, I've sold the Rubi now, the Dewalt I will do for £550

d24000s_1.jpg
By the way, this has been used very gently. I only ever used on finger pressure to do the cuts. Also the pump was always in a separate bucket of clean water, so it is like new.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Dewalt D2400 wetsaw plus 700mm Rubi TX700N cutter in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks