Search the forum,

Discuss Day Off.. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
finished a job early this week, so had a choice of bringing another job forward or having a day off......looked out the window at the lovely weather......and you can guess the rest...lol...... joys of being self employed...:8:

weekends going to be nice to......best weather of the year so far.......so what plans have you got..?

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Yep finished a job yesterday, got to see one today, other than that, same as you Andy, forget about work for 3 days :thumbsup:

I

Ian

I've dragged myself out of bed earlier than usual, got an 83m floor to grout then that's me done til Monday, hope to be done by 2pm at the latest. Might get the car out for a blast if I get done early!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've dragged myself out of bed earlier than usual, got an 83m floor to grout then that's me done til Monday, hope to be done by 2pm at the latest. Might get the car out for a blast if I get done early!

should be done by 10....slow coach!! :sofahide: lol

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Day off for me too. Just mowed and pruned the front garden. My Wife has just come home after a coffee morning and bought me a Belgian bun (my all time favourite pastry). Will be getting the sun loungers out soon and making sure my Old Speckled hens are chilling in fridge.

D

Deleted member 9966

I've had the whole week off and been spring cleaning inside and out. Just got to clean the bbq off this afternoon and get the gas out. Rekorderlig chilling in the fridge too :yesnod:

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
im just in through the door after redoing a floor for an estate agents. The lady told me her downstairs floor was redone three times !!! same builders usual mistakes. got a badger champion beer to sup on later as a tip.

Reaction score
i worked in glostershire today very -hot down in the pool but great, then i picked up my new lawn mower John its a Hayter harrier 412 electric start, then came home and mowed the jungle lol, looking forward to tomorrows FA CUP game , going to nip-out and get the beers in ,,,,,,,,,,............

Reply to Day Off.. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen