Search the forum,

Discuss Dan's YT Marketing Video Finds in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I spend a bit of time on YouTube like some of you. As Well as searching for crashes, drifting and tv blurbs I do use it to search for useful stuff too.

Searching for people from within the banking and trading industries around the start of the economy collapse gave much more interesting views than the news. Often with more details, more names mentioned, and more enthusiasm (you have to love the Americans for their YouTube video presenting, they really get into it).

I search from time to time for marketing related stuff, to see what the new 'buzz' is. Something called 'Guerilla Marketing' is a good search, below are a few interesting video's that explain it a bit, and then give you some examples.

Though in short. You can market witha big budget and hit a wide audience, or you can use your followers or existing clients and do something really cool for them to see, and spread the word to their friends.

This type of marketing started off in countries where perhaps billboard advertising was banned, so they'd adopt in-street advertising avenues. Though often still being heavily funded by corporations, the marketing guru's realised they can create new styles of marketing and reach a more wider audience long-term.

Checkout the following videos when you have a mo:-

[yt]O0TQsa_1arg[/yt]

[yt]QlBMF1MvAGY[/yt]

[yt]94UozdncbH0[/yt]

[yt]n0qrnNc6FbI[/yt]

I like this one! Please watch it all, it's a stunner. [yt]kfPTGTGLA3E[/yt]

[yt]FXaYr7zJuuA[/yt]

I thought some outside-the-box thinking encouragement was in order. :)

Plenty more here: YouTube - guerilla marketing ideas

Reply to Dan's YT Marketing Video Finds in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen