Search the forum,

Discuss Cyber attacks on the NHS in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

M

Matt Bott

Our country is worse than America when it comes to spying on its population GCHQ tracks everything and NSA have full access to it thanks to 9/11

D

Dumbo

Our country is worse than America when it comes to spying on its population GCHQ tracks everything and NSA have full access to it thanks to 9/11
Do you know what they can spy on me all they like I don't give damn . If you got nothing to hide I doesn't matter.

M

Matt Bott

Do you know what they can spy on me all they like I don't give damn . If you got nothing to hide I doesn't matter.
I would agree with your point there, however that's the sort of attitude which lets them break laws continually and get away with it. Ok as far as Edward snowden has explained they track everything you do when where you use your bank card to every phone call text message and email you use again your point stands, until someone hacks it and gets all your info steals your identity and money that will make for a morale dilemma but you wouldn't even know it came from there I guess because there not going to publicise that anyway.

Reply to Cyber attacks on the NHS in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen