Currently reading:
cut finger

Discuss cut finger in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

You know what is coming now...

needpics.gif

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
been to A& E tonight cut my finger on a tile and needed it gluing, I was gutted as it meant I had to finish at 3.30 and my helper got off work an hour early I will have to dock his wages :lol:

When I first started reading I thought, why not just cut another tile instead of glueing it back together :lol:

Seriously though, i cut my finger reaching into the bottom of my toolbox and my knuckle went straight across the end of my padsaw. Strange thing is, cos it was so sharp I never felt it until I saws claret on the white tiled floor. Wondered where it was coming from. There was nobody in the house so I had patch it up best I could, clean up and pack tools away and then get off to local medical centre for a couple of stitches in it. They even strapped it up with a sling for my shoulder. I had to get showered with a supermarket bag and tape round my hand to keep it dry.

Hope it's not too bad that you're off work for ages!!

T

Time's Ran Out

Ah they don't make them blunt like when I was a lad!
4inch Cristal and 6inch Dorset you could snap in your hands.
Now get a 600mm porcelain and cut it to a sloping ceiling, snap it across your knee and see the point slip into your shirt! Yes it happens and as it just missed my appendix scar it meant pulling it out of my belly - now if you use the silver Gaffa Tape I find it's blood proof as well.

Reply to cut finger in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.