Search the forum,

Discuss construction skills college limited - wolverhampton in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

andye31

hi

I recently completed the 2 week intensive tiling course at Construction Skills College in Wolverhampton.

The course was excellent and i would recommend it to anyone who is thinking about tiling full time, self employed or just DIY.
I am now going to be a self employed tiler myself. I have a few friends in different trades who can throw some work my way along with promoting myself aswell.

The tutor at the college was Howard Jones who was excellent. He explained everything in great detail throughout the course but in a simplified way so it didnt sound complicated. He was easy to approach and made the whole process enjoyable and relaxed. With the group that was on the course aswell with me we learned alot and had a laugh along the way.

Before the course i had never stuck one tile to a wall or floor in my life. Now i feel confident enough to take on work of my own.
Although Howard did advise us not to take on too big a job to start with, and he said we could call him for help and advise for anything after the course had finished. Top notch course, and top man Howard Jones tutor.
Apparently there is another tutor who takes the course who isn't quite as good, so if you are thinking of taking the course enquire and try and get Howard as your tutor.

Now just gotta buy my tools and a van :thumbsup:

Andy

G

Gazzer

Has it really come to this?
HowardJones.jpg

D

DaveCSC

Hi,

Thanks for the positive comments Andy, I'm glad you really enjoyed your course. I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you but I am under strict orders from my wife not to venture out of Stoke as we have a little one who is now overdue.

I think you'll agree that Howard might like the hair in the picture above.

As you know if you need anything Howard and i are only a call away.

Dave

Reply to construction skills college limited - wolverhampton in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen