Discuss City and Guilds Job Offer! in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

The D

Deano you are definitely the right man for this as you don't pull any punches and are honest and forthright and know the job inside out good luck with the new role , all the best Gary

Thanks for that m8 I hope I haven’t made it out to be more than it is. I’m not sure how long I will last as I do have a habit of telling people what I really think and that some times is my downfall. They have sent me some questions that we will be looking at on Monday and I already have issues with some of them so I will be happy if I make it past Monday afternoon :lol:

T

The D

Bit of an up date. We have finished working on the questions for level 1 and 2 and we have written the performance criteria and the practical assessments for 1 and we have almost finished 2. The lads In the team are good lads but we have had some heated debates that have stopped just short of a full on punch-up but its all good fun. They did ask me to get involved with the writing of the lesson plans and the scheme of work but I passed on that one due to work commitments (sh** myself as I have never written a good lesson plan in my life.) They also asked me to review the stuff the other lads have written but the money for this was crap so passed on that as well.
I have a day on the 18th moderating on the tiling part of the 6219 so that should be interesting and then we have 3 more days in Wakefield to finish the level 2 and that should be that until we start the level 3 but that will probably be next year.
I will miss the free lunch and the £30.00 per night for your evening meal and the all you can eat breakfasts but all good things must come to an end.

S

Spud

Thanks for the update Deano and the utmost respect to you for trying to help to the tiling industry :thumbsup:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Well done Dean, I missed this thread somehow. I know we spoke on the phone about the job, and I wish you well, can't think of anyone more qualified:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

Dean will not see this now ... shame it has turned out this way... with Dean being involved in the industry training , he has strong feelings about the new policing or shall we say banning of being able to discuss with said trainees.

Bad decision IMO but who am i ..

Reply to City and Guilds Job Offer! in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks