Search the forum,

Discuss Cheapskate customers cutting corners in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TheWrightTiler

i agree, if hes not prepared to let you do the work for what i feel is a great price then walk away as if it fails and it will he will blame you and you will have to shoulder the costs of redoing the entire job, methinks thats what he is really after

tell him ful job to your specs or you will not do it and tell him to get someone else

andy

S

sWe

I wouldn't touch it. That particular type of customer is always more trouble than they're worth. If you do the job, even for 600, it's going to bite you in the arse. I would bet that he'd try to get you do do alot of work for free, or atleast very nearly free, in addition to causing you alot of head aches with unreasonable demands etc.

It's a matter of self-preservation really.

D

DEN

The very fact that water is running anywhere near electricity is just pure neglect on the part of the landlord,obviously he is only interested in collecting rent from the tenant,as usual they only want the bare minimum done,or as little cost as possible.Just tell the landlord you are a profeesional and you would in no way risk your reputation cutting corners.Besides he should be reported for letting it get in such a state,wonder how much they charge for rent??
Walk away mate, i would..:furious3:

Reply to Cheapskate customers cutting corners in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen