Search the forum,

Discuss can anybody shine some laser or light on something for me? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

prceramics

Thanks Neale. I did look at that but I also looked at the Bosch Professional Tile Laser Complete, I thought it might be handier if someone chose a diamond setup.

hmmmm....will need to ponder this further.

this is a great lasor for setting up your chalk lines saves a lot of time, but the lasor is not very bright and stuggles in bright light you might need the red goggles

R

RDTiling

this is a great lasor for setting up your chalk lines saves a lot of time, but the lasor is not very bright and stuggles in bright light you might need the red goggles

Last night I ended up ordering the one that Neale suggested. It's about 1/4 of the price, so I'll give it a go. Fingers crossed it is ok! It should be here in a couple of days - just in time for my next floor job starting :thumbsup:

Q

Qwerty

ugyneta6.jpg
ehudumam.jpg
2a8aze6e.jpg

Gus, how does this laser work with the problem of the knurled bits on the pole if that is where you want your line to fall? On the stabila you just adjust the heights of the lengths of pole. The Stanley fatmax looks as if on the first section of pole that distance is fixed. I guess you could just place something under the pole?

B

Bubblecraft

Gus, how does this laser work with the problem of the knurled bits on the pole if that is where you want your line to fall? On the stabila you just adjust the heights of the lengths of pole. The Stanley fatmax looks as if on the first section of pole that distance is fixed. I guess you could just place something under the pole?

Hi mate,
The very top has a large sprung area so you can lock each section at different heights so you can mount the laser anywhere. Quite hard to explain but really easy to work around

Hi mate,
The very top has a large sprung area so you can lock each section at different heights so you can mount the laser anywhere. Quite hard to explain but really easy to work around

Hi Gus, but basically with your Fatmax you can put it anywhere on the pole?

Last night I ended up ordering the one that Neale suggested. It's about 1/4 of the price, so I'll give it a go. Fingers crossed it is ok! It should be here in a couple of days - just in time for my next floor job starting :thumbsup:

Got your new laser RD?

R

RDTiling

I sure did. I've not had a chance to use it on a job yet, as this bowling club floor keeps getting postponed. All being well, I'll be priming the floor with Sbr slurry) on Friday and then setting out and tiling on Saturday.

i tried it out in the house and worked a treat, good lasers which are easy enough to see, even during the middle of the day without the need for glasses.

I'll let you know how it performs when setting out, assuming I ever get in to do it!

I sure did. I've not had a chance to use it on a job yet, as this bowling club floor keeps getting postponed. All being well, I'll be priming the floor with Sbr slurry) on Friday and then setting out and tiling on Saturday.

i tried it out in the house and worked a treat, good lasers which are easy enough to see, even during the middle of the day without the need for glasses.

I'll let you know how it performs when setting out, assuming I ever get in to do it!

Which one did you go for?

When I got mine i had a good old play, testing what was level and un-level

Reply to can anybody shine some laser or light on something for me? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen