Currently reading:
bring me sunshine

Search the forum,

Discuss bring me sunshine in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well client came in with designer they had a big entrance to the house to do spent a couple of hours picking
tiles then 4 different boards to go round it and still could not make up there minds i took a look at there
drawings big square entrance entrance door in the middle with 5 other door ways coming off it so time to take control i said wait there for a few minutes went out the back made a quick model for them only need
2 colors to make this work could then use a 200 mm boader in the door linnings then you could start all other
rooms that come off it with full tiles .any way i quite like it .so marc brian and gary were coming in to do some work for the tiling show .well gary went out the back to get started but i though i need to get this tiled
so marc and brian were tasked with this .o_O

DSC09961.JPG DSC09964.JPG DSC09967.JPG DSC09970.JPG DSC09973.JPG DSC09979.JPG DSC09983.JPG DSC09987.JPG DSC09995.JPG DSC00001.JPG

Reply to bring me sunshine in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement