Currently reading:
Black Grout NIGHTMARE!!

Discuss Black Grout NIGHTMARE!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Martino

I personally think all black grout should be banned prom production!....

Used some Bal Black Grout today on some gloss black 200x100 tiles.....customers choice...

Tiling in a kitchen...luckily they had dark worktops, but white units and skirting.....takes FOR EVER to clean up!...

Also looks like i have been wearing black nail varnish!...

Anyone else think Black grout should be banned?.....

'What is it good for......Absolutly NOTHING...lol'

D

Dougs Third Go

pic of last time I used black grout....

4f9983d48fbea.jpeg

Little trick, I wipe down with a smear of linseed and turps mix sometimes on the final clean it masks a lot of the grout residue that you cant remove always carry a bottle with me nick name it wonder wipe its good for dark oak units and hardwood ,tiled a kitchen once and I notice a few scratches on the worktop getting a bit worried use the wonder wipe to mask it and the lady said nice job and you even got rid of the scratches on the worktops,god was i relieved!

Last edited:

Reply to Black Grout NIGHTMARE!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.