Currently reading:
Bath Repair Kit

Discuss Bath Repair Kit in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

Karlos

Hi, this is my first post so first of all just like to say a big thanks to all for as I have picked up lots of know how from reading the various posts. Sadly I feel a little sick right now after dropping my trowel which somersaulted in slow motion and took a small chip out of my bath. its about 5mm x 2mm and 2mm deep. I looked on e-bay and found an acrylic repair kit by Cramer at just over ₤18. Does anyone know if these are any good?

D

DHTiling

The colour of whites used for baths will vary from supplier to supplier.. so possibly hundreds of shades, all you can do if not wanting a pro-repair is to use one of the repair kits and hope the colour is near enough as possible..

You could also try contacting the bath manufacturer as they might know if a suitable colour repair kit is available.

Good luck and let us know how you get on :thumbsup:

Reply to Bath Repair Kit in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.