Search the forum,

Discuss Back After A Break in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Hi stef, good to see you.
Hi Bob, how's tricks?
You doing the stone show this year?
I took her indoors down to try & pick a tile last year when I met up with you & she still hasn't picked one.
Took her over to Ray's & she picked the dearest tile in his showroom, about 3.5k to do a feature wall in my bathroom, I want the full thing tiled for that price.

I

Italy

We will have to introduce you to antonio. ...a refugee were sponsoring. ....lol
andyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
89.gif

refugee sponsors. ahahahah
from October 1500 post.
longer tf trend.
My paesano is marco polo, edison, christopher columbus etc. etc.
Extension not me.
if I arrived, tf was off.
Is that enough?
not to mention JOTM / TPOM that it is better!!!

ops sorry buongiorno @Stef

S

Stef

andyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
89.gif

refugee sponsors. ahahahah
from October 1500 post.
longer tf trend.
My paesano is marco polo, edison, christopher columbus etc. etc.
Extension not me.
if I arrived, tf was off.
Is that enough?
not to mention JOTM / TPOM that it is better!!!

ops sorry buongiorno @Stef
Awrite Antonio, a good Scottish hi from me..

One of my best mates is Antonio Rinaldi, all the way from Italy to sunny Scotland.
I like Italians, although I couldn't eat a whole one.. :):)

Reply to Back After A Break in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted (due to inactivity?)
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays