Currently reading:
Advertising And Social Media

Discuss Advertising And Social Media in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kimboslash

Do many on here regularly advertise and use the medium of social media to get more work, or are you happy with your current base of contacts?

I personally have never needed to advertise as all of my work has come from word of mouth and regular builders/plumbers over the years, but common sense says the more enquires coming in from potential customers means being able to choose the better jobs.

S

Sean SML Tiling

Steve-tiler that's all I get off Facebook. Complete time wasters. Can u tile my porch tomorrow it's only 1m? Sod off love I'd rather clean my van out. I've given plenty of quotes and not 1 single person queried the price of my quality. Every person said sorry someone is going to do it for half the price. I still post pics but just to get people to my website to increase traffic.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I might have read it wrong, it was late.

And I was reading up on typefaces :-(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    645.5 KB · Views: 10

Reply to Advertising And Social Media in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement