Search the forum,

Discuss 9000 posts for Sir ramic. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Cheers and heres one to keep you going.....get ready for complaints from scottish Muslims

Muslim suicide bombers in Britain are set to begin a three day strike on Monday in a dispute over the number of virgins they are entitled to in the afterlife. Emergency talks with Al Qaeda have so far failed to produce an agreement.
The unrest began last Tuesday when Al Qaeda announced that the number of virgins a suicide bomber would receive after his death will be cut by 20% next February from 75 to 60. The rationale for the cut was the increase in recent years of the number of suicide bombings and a subsequent shortage of virgins in the afterlife.
The suicide bombers' union, the British Organization of Occupational Martyrs, or BOOM, responded with a statement that this was unacceptable to its members and immediately balloted its members for strike action. General Secretary Abdullah Amir told the press," Our members are literally working themselves to death in the cause of Jihad. We don't ask for much in return, but to be treated like this is a kick in the teeth."
Speaking from his shed in Tipton in the West Midlands in which he resides, Al Qaeda Chief Executive Osama Bin Laden explained,"We sympathize with our workers concerns but Al Qaeda is simply not in a position to meet their demands. They are simply not accepting the realities of modern-day Jihad in a competitive marketplace. Thanks to Western depravity, there is now a chronic shortage of virgins in the afterlife. It's a straight choice between reducing expenditure and laying people off. I don't like cutting wages but I'd hate to have to tell 3000 of my staff that they won't be able to blow themselves up."
Spokesmen in the North of England, Liverpool, Ireland, Wales, New Zealand, Canada and the entire Australian continent stated that the strike would not affect their operations as,"There are no virgins in their area anyway."
The Scottish Al Qaeda spokesman stated they had not had any volunteers since the emergence of Scottish singing star, Susan Boyle--now that Scottish Muslims know what a virgin looks like they are not all that keen on going to paradise.

D

DHTiling

hows that 4 praise
vomit-3.gif

Reply to 9000 posts for Sir ramic. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.