Discuss world cup teaser??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CJ CERAMICS

a question for all you football mad folk out there.....sorry no prizes just a pat on the back if you know the answer.

which outfield player is the only player to play in a world cup in a different kit than the rest of his team??

and if you do know the answer???? what was the reason???.

good luck
chris. :thumbsup:

D

diamondtiling

I have searched for this answer for 2 days, is it a trick question? Is it anything to do with the goalkeeper and the early rules?

:incazzato:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I have searched for this answer for 2 days, is it a trick question? Is it anything to do with the goalkeeper and the early rules?

:incazzato:

That's the only thing I can think of. Did somebody cover the goal for a bit and a keeper storm with the ball to score or something? Or setup a goal or something?

T

Time's Ran Out

It will be one of the all time greats!
Someone who had an exclusive kit deal with a different manufacturer ie umbro or addidas and was contracted just to wear their strip.
It would be the same colour but - different!
Player - I'd go for PELE or BECKHAM - a player too financially important not to have at a World Cup.

T

Time's Ran Out

I think it is up to CJ to reveal the answer - all I know is I was pretty close!:lol:

C

CJ CERAMICS

sorry guys forgot all about this.....the answer is johan cruyff in the 1974 world cup.
because he had his own image rights adidas had to make him a kit identical to the rest but with only 2 stripes and not 3

preview.jpg

S

Scott

For another ten point, who is the Argie in the background who looks like he was in Planet of the Apes!

PS I have no idea and dont really care he just looks like someone from the film :thumbsup:

Reply to world cup teaser??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay