Search the forum,

Discuss Who will next time..?.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Ricky Hatton and Floyd Mayweather look set to renew their rivalry at Wembley in Spring 2009.

The American, who is set to take on the Big Show at WrestleMania XXIV on Sunday night, is set for a rematch against 'The Golden Boy' Oscar de la Hoya first in September.
If the two US fighters meet and Mayweather emerges victorious then a showdown with Hatton could be on the cards.
Hatton is due to fight Mexican Juan Lazcano in Manchester on 24th May but a rematch with the Pretty Boy is being lined up in England next year.
Mayeather brought an end to the 'Hitman's' undefeated record in Las Vegas at the turn of the year, but Hatton was fighting at welterweight rather than light-welter which suits his stature better.

Hatton or Mayweather..?..

P

penno

Don't think the weight change will make that much of a difference really. Mayweather is on a different planet really, total skill. You can't even get near the bloke to hit him. He is to boxing what C Ronaldo is to football, a class above.

R

rossy

carnt stand mayweather but when it comes to boxing he is class, would love hatton to beat him but i think mayweather would take him out quicker this time he is just to tricky for hatton, he will just pick hatton off....

D

DEN

I think as long as joe"cheating" cortez is not the referee this time,not making excuses for ricky,he might stand a better chance,as the pretty boy does'nt like getting roughed up,cos thats what hatton does best when he's up close and personal,realistically tho i think the pretty boy has too much for hatton,as they say "boxers always beat brawlers"

prediction Floyd 2 hatton 0

Reply to Who will next time..?.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen