Search the forum,

Discuss who to lift the World Cup now, Spain or Holland? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Phew, after the appalling behaviour of the Dutch am I glad Spain won! :thumbsup: Not a nice game though was it, but hey, Spain deserved their win however controversial :thumbsup:

D

diamondtiling

Well done to Spain, a deserved win. The dutch manager should be ashamed of himself for removing his runners up medal, what an eejit.
:prrr:

R

Rob Z

I watched that game and thought the Dutch had been taking notes from the Oakland Raiders. :incazzato: My lead employee is on top of the world now because Spain has been his team since he was a kid. I hope he's at work tomorrow. :D

D

diamondtiling

I watched that game and thought the Dutch had been taking notes from the Oakland Raiders. :incazzato: My lead employee is on top of the world now because Spain has been his team since he was a kid. I hope he's at work tomorrow. :D

Dont hold your breath Rob, he may be having a few scoops tonight.
:8::8:

F

faithhealer

Well done to Spain, a deserved win. The dutch manager should be ashamed of himself for removing his runners up medal, what an eejit.
:prrr:
Agree Dom, just an example of the bad sportsmanship shown by the whole team. What happened to 'Total Football'.

S

SandyFloor

I'm guessing a team including a few brutish men with dutch names and one with Robben on his back may not be too popular in South Africa.

U

user123

wot a match..:thumbsup:

would have replied earlier but BB followed.

Oh GAAWWDD..... tututututut.....
crazy.gif

Reply to who to lift the World Cup now, Spain or Holland? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen