Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss where can i find a good strong bucket in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

jonnyc

im sick of buying black or yellow buckets in that last only a week or two. I don't mind paying a bit more but there must be some strong well made buckets out there somewhere for mixing cement based adhesive. I seriously reckon I spend hundreds of pounds a year on rubbish.
I only thought about this today because I got a rubi bucket/gloves/squaeegee and sponge for £ 10 at ctd and have to say the bucket good quality was worth half the price but I don't want to have to buy the whole kit every time.
gorilla tubs at re the same now . you can put a hole in one in a week and this was not always the case

W

White Room

I have a couple of these, strong handle. http://www.*******************/buckets-tubs/45371/tubtrugs-heavy-duty-flexible-bucket-tt4

O

Old Mod

I find these quite robust
3c9c6d295ee619306c96de2fdff7583a.jpg

I get them from Travis
They're 69 litres. They'll easily mix two bags of latex at once.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

ruairi mac

In my town i know quite a few of the local fast food outlet owners, they regularly get buckets in containing oil for frying food etc, I've used nothing else only these buckets for five years or so. 15L buckets they take a full bag of adhesive in one mix and best of all I haven't paid for a single one. Just ask them to keep them and it saves then disposing of them.

P

Perry

Jonny no one seems to make that thick rino type bucket anymore. All gone too a cheap thin lookalike. I brought quite a few when I found out they were all going downhill. But I have only 1/2 dozen left. Will have to retire before I run out.

S

Sean SML Tiling

All I used to use was cheap flexi tubs from asda and found I was getting through them too quick. I find these buckets easy to clean and much more sturdy.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I was given these yesterday, at a trade day.

Attachments

• ctd denton.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 63
T

Time's Ran Out

Veining in the settee is a big strong for Carrera!
Mapei bucket - half a day.
Ardex bucket - 1 day.
Cup - For best drink of the day!

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
johnny if you want a really good strong bucket, please look no further than the refina buckets. I bought two approx 6 months ago at £30 odd each and they will last me for years...no joke.

Broken Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to where can i find a good strong bucket in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks