Search the forum,

Discuss What Tools Do You Want BuyBrandTools.com to Stock? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Neil hasn't asked me to ask you lot what you'd like them to stock in an ideal world, but I thought I would.

I thought perhaps a cheaper wet cutter?

And perhaps the Felker range? Don't seem to see them in the UK much or at all. Thought that could be a bit of a niche. I don't know if we can get them here though.

F

Fekin

More choice of dry cutters might be an idea.

I was looking for one a few weeks back, went on buybrandtools, but only had Rubi to choose from, so I went elsewhere.

R

Ric

yep i need new blades for wet cutter and angle grinder heard macrist is good one so i would purchase these as already bought diamond drill 365 from them:thumbsup:

L

Leatherface

300 MM Turbo blades for my wet cutter - bloody hard to find one at a decent price !!

B

BuyBrandTools

Hi all, we are looking to expand our product range in the near future. Im sure you have all noticed the products we have added since joining the forum. Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated.

Thank you for your interest in Novembers email promotion and thank you to everyone who ordered.

If anyone has got any comments or feedback about the promotion, then please pm me.

Cheers Neil

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all, we are looking to expand our product range in the near future. Im sure you have all noticed the products we have added since joining the forum. Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated.

Thank you for your interest in Novembers email promotion and thank you to everyone who ordered.

If anyone has got any comments or feedback about the promotion, then please pm me.

Cheers Neil

Hope you didn't mind me asking Neil. :)

Reply to What Tools Do You Want BuyBrandTools.com to Stock? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen