Search the forum,

Discuss What is a good make epoxy? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

redlee

The Bisazza stuff is quite good as it comes in a pack(1m sq.i think)-2 part grout, cleaning solution, rough sponge, finshing sponge and gloves. Expensive, sticky residue gets everywhere (hands, clothes, tools and van) and still a pain in the arse.

G

GazTech

If anyone in the Northern region has a large epoxy resin job to do, just send me a pm and I will gladly come out to site and give a demonstration on the application......Gaz

D

DHTiling

If anyone in the Northern region has a large epoxy resin job to do, just send me a pm and I will gladly come out to site and give a demonstration on the application......Gaz

So if i had 40 mtrs to grout gaz you would grout it/wash off.. showing me the correct technique so i knew next time......:lol:.....

WOW!! what a top bloke........:grin:

G

GazTech

So if i had 40 mtrs to grout gaz you would grout it/wash off.. showing me the correct technique so i knew next time......:lol:.....

WOW!! what a top bloke........:grin:
For you bruv...no prob..erm way.....:lol:

Reply to What is a good make epoxy? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen