Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Wet tile cutters for 1200x600 porcelain in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

UK Tiling Advice Thread

Reaction score
Hi all.

Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc?

Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of the tiles customers choose with my trusty DeWalt D2400 but I have a few wet rooms coming up with niches to cut around sloped ceilings and larger 1200x600 tiles and some outdoor porc 900’s that are too big to comfortably cut on the 2400 I was thinking of upgrading to the DeWalt D3600 but unsure if that’s even big enough?

What are you all using to wet cut large porc?

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
@Dan
What's up with links?

This is protilertools website.

www.*******************/product/rubi-tc-125-g2-circular-cutter

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
If you didn't want to invest in another large tool/cutter how about something like this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-25-11-36-04-56_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    452 KB · Views: 10

Reply to Wet tile cutters for 1200x600 porcelain in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks