Search the forum,

Discuss Weekend jokes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't....

U

user123

There is a man who has three girlfriends, but he does not know which one to marry. So he decides to give each one £5000 and see how each of them spends it.

The first one goes out and gets a total makeover with the money. She gets new clothes, a new hairdo, manicure, pedicure, the works, and tells the man, "I spent the money so I could look pretty for you because I love you so much."

The second one went out and bought new golf clubs, a CD player, a television, and a stereo and gives them to the man. She says, "I bought these gifts for you with the money because I love you so much."

The third one takes the £5000 and invests it in the stock market, doubles her investment, returns the £5000 to the man and reinvests the rest. She says, "I am investing the rest of the money for our future because I love you so much."

The man thought long and hard about how each of the women spent the money and decided to marry the one with the biggest breasts.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sstilingservice

Yep that would have been my choice toooooooooooooo although I would not have taken £15000 to work it out :)

U

user123

Can you hear GRR's and me sigh and nod our heads in sisterly understanding?? Yes....slow resigned nods...
£15000? Were you thinking of 30(!!) women?? NAUGHTY!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
U

user123

A great writer
There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer.

When asked to define "great" he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!"

He now works for Microsoft, writing error messages.

U

user123

:oops: I must be losing it! I could have sworn there was another zero... it WAS late....must be my new glasses I'm getting used to... add it as another joke...:lol:

S

sstilingservice

Yeah yeah yeah excusses excussesan and I thought my maths was bad. Here have a drink it will make it all better:8:

Reply to Weekend jokes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.