Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Wediboard or similar. in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Any experience with Wedi Board or similar.

6mm Wedi 1250 x 600 - best price to date seems to be around £14.50 inc VAT.
https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ £17 ish.
Add fixing disks, add tape and etc., customer takes a deep breath. Add tiles and price is questioned.
Any advice.
What is your preferred backing board for wet rooms ?
Calvados

O

One Day

Hi, we can't discuss specific prices on the open forum but try CTD or even on-line for Jacko / PCS Delta etc. You should be able to save 40-50% off those prices.
Wedi always carries a premium and that premium is only worthwhile (in my opinion) if your project is very specific in the requirement for Wedi - i.e. Architect specifies, or you need vapour-proof boards.

Tile Fix Direct

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Reaction score
O

One Day

I used them recently with injected epoxy to get a tremendous bond into brickwork. Dead easy to use and you can tell immediately that they've "bitten" in.

J

J Sid

used to use Hilti ones, came as unmixed in a glass tube which mixed as you screwed in.. That was years ago now :eek:

Reply to Wediboard or similar. in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock