Search the forum,

Discuss Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

How will you vote in the EU referendum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

Just Rizzle

how would we all feel if the turks come in and there tilers start flooding into the country and start up next to yourselves and start under cutting you. because big house builders are begging us to stay in just to maximise there profits from cheep foreign labour . we wont be able to price jobs as we do now well all be on min wage.
protect your selves vote out

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Boris being in charge is even more thought provoking. He is a buffoon. It would also open the window for Ian duncan smith.two total cretins... I dont know if its different up here in Scotland. But the general feeling I get is an in vote. Which I am tending to agree with

Not quite sure why you think Boris and IDS will be in charge, this is not a vote for any party, and I suspect when the votes are counted 'remain will just edge it in a closely fought race' anyway

D

dave l and l

Not quite sure why you think Boris and IDS will be in charge, this is not a vote for any party, and I suspect when the votes are counted 'remain will just edge it in a closely fought race' anyway
sorry i never used the reply button, and it was i reply to another comment about the p m.
i know that its not a vote for any party .....

james hailwood

TF
Arms
Bolton
I think even if we knew nothing about it, the fact Obama, David Cameron, John Major and Tony Blair want us to stay in, we probably need to vote out. If they've pulled those two cronies out from the woodwork to do a press release, together, then I think they're worried that we're leaving and their back-handers will stop.

They're using scare tactics now to try and make us vote in. That alone shows there's no truth in their campaigns.

IMO of course.
My thoughts exactly. I'd sooner trust my money with a junkie hooker than them lot

D

DriftFactory

I think that leaving will have a negative impact on the building industry in the short term.. People get spooked by this sort of thing and hold off having work done until they see that nothing really changes..
It's all a state of mind imposed on us by government and media, the more they say the market is crashing, the more it will crash, if they were to say it's all going well people would continue to spend..

james hailwood

TF
Arms
Bolton
I think that leaving will have a negative impact on the building industry in the short term.. People get spooked by this sort of thing and hold off having work done until they see that nothing really changes..
It's all a state of mind imposed on us by government and media, the more they say the market is crashing, the more it will crash, if they were to say it's all going well people would continue to spend..
Your right mate, it's a joke. Would love to win the euro championship the year we leave the eu haha

Reply to Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen