Search the forum,

Discuss Vitrex Pro 900 pump problem in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I've got a Vitrex 900 Pro bridge saw and it's worked brilliantly for me so far but i'm having a problem with the pump. There is water coming through but it only seems to be about half the amount. This started after be turning it back on in the middle of some cutting.

I've cleaned the reservior tank right out and run clean water through but it's still not flowing enough, any ideas? The saw does get a lot of use, I cut for about 3 - 4 hours at a time and the pump is removed from the tank after each session and the filter romved and cleaned.

K

kendo1

Can you check to see if water flows freely through the pipes.
I'd disconnect at both ends and try either pouring through or blasting with a hose.

Reaction score
Thanks, I've done that and I spoke to Vitrex's tech person and taken part of the pump out and cleaned it and it's now working! handy really as I have about 12,000 pieces to cut for Monday :prrr: I'm tempted to buy another and have it just in case as I really can't afford to be without one at the mo.

K

kendo1

Glad to hear it.
I use one myself. For the money, I reckon they're worth every penny.

Reply to Vitrex Pro 900 pump problem in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen