Search the forum,

Discuss Vitrex Pro 750 wet saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TilingLogistics

Oh thanks Kev......I'm have a cuppa awaiting you, and I'll watch the tv...............:thumbsup::lol:

I'll tell you what leave all your cuts for me by the side of the cutter and I will do them as well to make sure its OK:thumbsup:

Kev

H

howard

hi mate i have pro 750 wet saw i bought it june the blade has just burnt out on me only done 5 jobs with it and guess what you can only buy a replacement blade from vitrex

T

TilingLogistics

hi mate i have pro 750 wet saw i bought it june the blade has just burnt out on me only done 5 jobs with it and guess what you can only buy a replacement blade from vitrex

Try Dave at Trade Tiler he can usually source any blade:thumbsup:

Kev

R

Raja

Has any one got one? I got one today from my local Topps for £99.00p , as my Plasplugs decided to die. I can't find anywhere the blades size ( think thats 180) nor the bore size................any one with info please let me know.................Ta............Fred

Oh yes, the blade that it came with cut 12mm thick granite sweet as a nut................:thumbsup:

not bad cutter used to have one only problem is you can not put a marcrist or rubi blade on them i tried and it dont happen
also suposed to be a quiet cutter but mine was quiet loud

F

Fred

The rep has contacted me re their porcelain blades and he is sending me the magazine stuff on their gear. But I have contacted hawkfords, a company which I have used in the past and found their porcelain blades to last as long as many others on the market. They will cut blades to suit machines, so I will let you know the result!

Trust me to buy a company fitted machine..........doh!!!!

Y

Yorkshire Tiling Academy

Hi, the blade size on the Vitrex 750 Pro is 180x22.2 (if you turn the boss around on the blade shaft) so you dont have to buy the uncommon 180x16 blades.

Take the blade off, and pull the little boss and it has the correct fitting for 180x22.2 on the back so you can just slide it back on but the other way around. Nice and Easy.

Hope this helps...

Regards Graham.

Reply to Vitrex Pro 750 wet saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen