Search the forum,

Discuss Useful spacer bucket holder. in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

tommyzooom

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I bought one of these recently, for the princely sum of £1.42
Listed for iphone screens, I thought it might hold your spacer bucket, stick it to the tiles just placed.
For some reason I cannot log in to tapatalk, or I'd post some pics. It worked well. As a test I left my bucket hanging on it Friday evening, it was still there Monday morning.
Black Strong Suction Cup Removal Sucker For iPhone Samsung LCD Screen Glass | eBay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/381354248030?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

W

WetSaw

I use anglers maggot pouch . Ideal imo

Old_man_in_thong.jpg

W

WetSaw

Most work trousers have bits and pieces pockets. ..... well mine always have ?

Mine are usually full of bits and pieces!
The wife is always saying "it's like Pete's pockets" ( youngsters will have to Google that..) when she washes my work trousers.

W

WetSaw

You managed to get the lips
under control then Paul! :D:p:p:p

Only because I use clips!! I just prefer to use 1mm clips then I just use whatever spacers I need. I find it cheaper than having different size clips and because I don't get through as many as you guys doing it all the time I don't have money tied up in materials sitting around.

Reply to Useful spacer bucket holder. in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen