Search the forum,

Discuss USA-England Saturday in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob Z

I rate an England win. I guess 2-0 or 3-1, perhaps james doesn't save the penalty in my guess. :)

I know nowt about footy though!

Dan, I don't know much, either. I played up until I was 13 and then quit paying attention to the sport. The only stuff I know now is what I hear my guys talking about at work. I played goalie when I was younger and so I always pay attention to the goal keeper when I am watching a game.

Baseball is the only sport that I even follow anymore and still enjoy.

D

diamondtiling

There are over a hundred of us meeting in the lamb pub in Willaston on Saturday and that pub never shuts.

:8::8::8:

D

doug boardley

we've put a proviso in the clause where we're working for the next ten days that we're allowed to watch the footie and get paid for it:hurray:

A

Aston

the usa are a very tough team to break down and they are disciplined and good at set pieces...i reckon because its the opening game and england always start slow, it will be a 1-1 draw.

one thing is for sure, it will be a sell out game, england are the best supported international team, guess who the second and coming up fast on the rails??? usa :thumbsup:

Reply to USA-England Saturday in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen