• Thread starter david campbell
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 511
  • usa
Search the forum,

Discuss uploading pics ?........again in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

david campbell

right guys,can someone go through it(slowly for me) when pics won't upload,recently got a new sony ericsson w995 with a 8.1 megapixel camera(i like to be a smart ***,well so i thought) now i can't upload the photo's,i've read something about re-sizing! how do i go about it?

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
hiya davy,i use pixresizer..download it for free of the net mate,once its downloaded its kind of self explanatory mate,you choose your pic to downsize thern choose size etc and it will save it to your chosen folders seperatley as a smaller pic:thumbsup: any further problems dont ask please:lol: thats as far as my compiter knowledge goes

D

david campbell

right jamie seems to have put me on the right track and i have a re-sizer downloaded so what is the max size i can use on the forum

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

David I am just as nieve mate, I did the same thing.:oops:Looking forward to your pics:thumbsup:

Reply to uploading pics ?........again in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen