Search the forum,

Discuss Types of marketing explained... in joke format in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I stole this from this Months FHM Mag' and thought of you lot. This is a decent way to explain the types of marketing... in a funny way too.

You see a hot girl at a party and decide to walk up to her. You say, "I'm incredible in bed!" - That's direct marketing.

You see a hot girl at a party with a bunch of friends, but you get one of your friends to talk to her and tell her that you're incredible in bed. - That's advertising.

You see a hot girl at a party, you walk up to her, get her number, then phone her the next day to tell her "you're incredible in bed!". - That's telesales marketing.

You see a hot girl at a party, you walk up to her, offer to pour her a drink, give her a ride home after the party, then open the front door for her. Then slip in the fact that - you're incredible in bed. - That's public relations.

You see a hot girl at a party, but she walks up to you and whisper in your ear "I hear you're fantastic in bed" - That's brand recognition.

Obviously there are other forms of marketing but don't always tackle one avenue. be sure you are aiming for all types of 'pushing your brand'. And by brand I mean your name, your work etc. Not just some slogan on your cards.

D

DHTiling

And what is it when she slaps you.......pushing your luck.....pmsl.......dave..

G

GazTech

Be carefull Gents...If you are NOT incredible in bed ..you are then in breach of...
Trade Descriptions Act

The Trade Descriptions Act 1968 makes it an offence for a trader to apply, by any means, false or misleading statements, or to knowingly or recklessly make such statements about services. :wink_smile:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, if they get to the stage to judge if you're lying then you still scored right? So that's a good thing.

Reply to Types of marketing explained... in joke format in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen