Currently reading:
TX700 from CTD

Search the forum,

Discuss TX700 from CTD in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Sorry didn't make my last reply clear.. The bed is sprung yes.

But is it the newer 2009 model... alloy bed and spring loaded bed plates and not foam..?..

The bed looks like this N version

tx-n-new.jpg

D

DHTiling

I've never noticed foam beds ( I know we discussed this t'other night Dave) on mine, gonna have to check it over in the morning. Is there an old version that didn't have the foam beds? mine's about 10 year old now.

Not sure doug.. mine is about 4 to 5 yr old i think.... Red box.. and the N version... it might be the TX straight are not foam bed based. but looking at the pic of a tx700 above you can see the foam under the bed plate.

D

doug boardley

Not sure doug.. mine is about 4 to 5 yr old i think.... Red box.. and the N version... it might be the TX straight are not foam bed based. but looking at the pic of a tx700 above you can see the foam under the bed plate.
yes, it looks so obvious does the foam bed, on that pic, just all the angles I've had mine in over the years I've never noticed any sign of foam, it's in my back spot at the mo, I'll give it a good looking over tomorrow and post pics

Reply to TX700 from CTD in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.