Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Trusted advisor & Established tiler in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Bubblecraft

Just a quick one, after going on the main site (as I use Tapatalk) I've noticed other the Trusted Advisor & Established tiler. If you don't mind me asking, how do these come about? I'd it automated by post count etc or is this something that is reviewed by Mods/Admin etc?

Just curious

D

DHTiling

I would say you warrant the established tiler tag no probs... i used to keep a watch on members and issue that tag as i saw they were tilers and not just wannabe's etc.. then the trusted comes from a lot of input and good advice that can be trusted .. but this in't down to me anymore..

Keep plodding away and you will be awarded. ~:0

G

Gazzer

Established tiler is for .....well Established tilers that are established ...pretty easy really. Just need proof that you are bona fide.
Trusted Advisor is something given to members that are regular contributors to the forum with a good working knowledge etc.

B

Bubblecraft

Thanks for the red tag guys. Much appreciated. I'll keep up with the advice & maybe one day it'll get noticed & I'll earn a green tag!

T

Time's Ran Out

Just enjoy and it will come.
There was a time on a Saturday night when you could play 20 songs and you'd soon be up to a 1000 posts!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
The fact you're in full time work not as a tiler would mean we can't dish the tag out to you right now mate. Just give us a shout when you're tiling full time again and we'll pick it up from there.

Reply to Trusted advisor & Established tiler in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks