Currently reading:
Travertine suppliers

Discuss Travertine suppliers in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mike1212

Let eat us know how you get on , maybe even share some pics.

Will do mate it's only a 7m2 floor and walls of downstairs toilet which is 13-14m2. Had all the old plastered walls removed and new boards up for the extra weight.

I have been recommended to use ditra on the flooring as I have gypsum floor I believe. I also need to have it self levelled as the new build floor ain't very even.

Floors of stone are sending me 3 more samples of the stone so I can get an idea of the variations and try different sealers on it and see which is better I have mattstone and enhancer.

Reply to Travertine suppliers in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement