Search the forum,

Discuss Training Session - Scotland in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

Uheat

Hi Guys,

I am sorry that could not make it today. When i left this morning (not in bed with a blonde!!) it was not that bad but got worse the further i went. Was averaging 30mph before i gave up and turned back.

I have called all the people that were on my list, just incase anyone who was not on this was going to turn up......it's Cancelled!!

I am in process of rearranging now and will let you all know the new date via this thread so please keep a look out. I will give it a couple of weeks to give you all a chance to book in.

Sorry again,

U

Uheat

Hi all again,

I have just been speaking with Brian and we have set the new date as Tuesday 17th February @ 9am the same location as previously advised.

A big thank you to Brian and his mate for sorting a place for us all to meet. I shall take it that all the previous people can make it unless you let me know otherwise.

If anybody else from Scotland would like to come along then please PM me with your full details.

Thanks

Reply to Training Session - Scotland in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.