Search the forum,

Discuss training in essex in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

J4CK THE RIPPER

Hello i live in essex and want to train to become a pro tiler does anyone recomend any ttraining centers in my area? all info gratefully appreciated!:wink_smile:

C

ChaseTiling

We recommend going to an accredited training centre.

Give us a call here at Chase Tiling (use the link below) and we will be more than happy to give you information on what we offer and what you should be looking for in a training provider, anywhere in the UK.

Chase Tiling Academy

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
There's a list of tiling courses found at Tiling Courses | Wall Tiling Courses | Floor Tiling Courses UK and another list at Tiling Courses : Tiling News but I fear nearly all of them are not up to the standard that Chase Tiling Academy are.

I'd consider travelling to the right course if I were you, certainly if it's a career you're looking for.
----
OK, I've just updated the tiling courses list and have addedd the area's they are based to the listings. I spotted a few from Essex. Obviously visit diamond training centre too when you get chance though.

Last edited:

Reply to training in essex in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Winner
UK Pro tiling training has been running pro tiling courses for over 18 years and been a member...
Replies
Views
We have been a member on the tilers forums pretty much from the start in 2006, we are one of the...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen