Currently reading:
Trade Finder

Search the forum,

Discuss Trade Finder in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
Check a trade, find a tradesman, how many more middlemen do we need?? For me.. None.. Not heard of this one yet. I did have a call from one the other week. Can't recall what they were called. We are after a tiler in your area for our books and we think you are the best. How do you know I said?? I pride myself on being the roughest and most expensive in my area, the conversation pretty much stopped there.

judge

TF
Arms
Check a trade, find a tradesman, how many more middlemen do we need?? For me.. None.. Not heard of this one yet. I did have a call from one the other week. Can't recall what they were called. We are after a tiler in your area for our books and we think you are the best. How do you know I said?? I pride myself on being the roughest and most expensive in my area, the conversation pretty much stopped there.
Lol :lol:
Ive a carpenter pal that signed up with this company http://www.checkatrade.com/Search/?location=Carmarthen&cat=13 and says its brought him a very substantial amount of work in since he joined .£600 a year !!!!!! Mind you ,theyre very thorough with theyre checks.I think they go out to 3 jobs to inspect your work and you need 10 customer recommendations before they sign you in .

Reply to Trade Finder in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views

Advertisement