Search the forum,

Discuss Topps Wash Boy in Flyer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

pjtiler

pj Im about to buy a new washboy as mine is looking very tatty and worn and the rollers are a little stiff, but in no way unusable. If I do, and you cover postage (or pickup) you can have my old one. Works good, no problem there, just looks used. Probably grouted 10's of 1000's of meters though :)
thanks for the offer mate
but i was only joking really
im sure the old pension will run to buying one

G

GazTech

pj Im about to buy a new washboy as mine is looking very tatty and worn and the rollers are a little stiff, but in no way unusable. If I do, and you cover postage (or pickup) you can have my old one. Works good, no problem there, just looks used. Probably grouted 10's of 1000's of meters though :)
Now Adam if you could run him round the legion and pick him back up...that would be a better help....:lol:

P

penno

Wrote about these ages ago, not too bad although the sponge that comes with it throw it in the bin - useless, holds way to much water and you just cant rinse it out. Use mine if i do any small splashbacks as it is nice and easy to carry around (with a different sponge).
All other jobs just use my bigger washboy (with the grid out as they are useless) but these are quite handy for the little jobs.

Reply to Topps Wash Boy in Flyer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.