Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Topps Loyalty cards in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Cashed in my points today and got my free cutter, and £60 of vouchers, but I'm not sure if I will keep it or flog it and get a sigma

Rubi Speed-72 Plus..........

Attachments

• image.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 170
J

Just Rizzle

just done my weber points update for the last month, already had an i pad out of it got just over 212000 points left thinking about another i pad any one got the 32mb retina? and whats it like?

R

Rookery

Cashed in my points today and got my free cutter, and £60 of vouchers, but I'm not sure if I will keep it or flog it and get a sigma

Rubi Speed-72 Plus..........
How much do you have to spend to get that cutter and the vouchers?

J

Just Rizzle

weber never let me down to date there spf gray on offer 25 kg for price of 20kg. if i bought cheap addy would be worrying that my tiles wouldnt stick.
20% of my business is repairing the mistakes other tilers make.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
weber never let me down to date there spf gray on offer 25 kg for price of 20kg. if i bought cheap addy would be worrying that my tiles wouldnt stick.

Isn't weber cheap addy...lol
That's why I buy it..

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
How much do you have to spend to get that cutter and the vouchers?

No sure to be honest......I've always taken the P out of my local Topps for the scheme......but I have a job coming up, 48m limestone, and the customer asked me if they could use my trade discount.....and I got the points. They spent nearly £4000. That was enough in one go to get the points and get the cutter........so that's my tip. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
M

MTiler

He said 'cheaper addy' not 'cheap addy', there's a difference.

W

White Room

I'm afraid at Topps prices I don't spend to much money..so a loyalty card is out the question.

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I'm afraid at Topps prices I don't spend to much money..so a loyalty card is out the question.

Thats the beauty of letting customers use your name with them.....they spend the money, (in this case £3500 for limestone) using my trade discount.......and I got the points. Free Rubi.......which I may sell and get a sigma??

Reply to Topps Loyalty cards in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks