Currently reading:
topps fix gear

Discuss topps fix gear in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Matty A

Hi people

Been using Webber gear for about 8 mnths now and really like using it i get it for £6.50 per 15kg ready mix the only problem i have is that my supplier just ran out of it :sad_smile: and as i have given customer some discount on materials i need to get some gear at about the same price & topps tiles do there own and it is £6 to trade was wondering if any of you have used it and what you think of it.

Can also get granfix for £6.50 or Nicobond for £6.50

Which do you guys recommend?

cheers

Mat

G

GazTech

I kinda thought you would say it was good gaz :wink_smile:

Yeah i think i will give it a go then

Cheers lads

Matty:coffee:
If it was crap I would tell you Matt....the toppfix waterproof however does not go down well with my trade lads....Gaz
----
why so expensive? i used toppfix on a job last week and was charged £28.99 at blackpool branch of topps.
Do you still have your reciept Jamie ?

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jamieneish

If you've been charged £28.99 for a 10l tub of Topfix then you've been had mate, it only costs retail something like £13.

Tell me about it I've still got a red foot mark on my arse cheek. although not too bad as customer was paying. Won't be going again though:icon8:

Do you still have your reciept Jamie ?

Hya Gaz, yeh I've still got the receipt but used the adhesive!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to topps fix gear in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.