Currently reading:
Topps Accounts

Discuss Topps Accounts in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

GazTech

As most of you will have noticed I am no longer Gaz @ Topps. Since I joined this forum April 2007, I have registered many users who were having problems with obtaining an account, some managers were insisting they spent over £1000 before elligable etc, basically taking a pound of flesh. Just out of curiosity, please could I have a show of hands from anybody who I registered a trade account with Topps........thanks Gaz

H

Home Tiler

"Me too Gaz"
They must be kicking them selves now you've gone ...
Didn't realise the directors were so fickle ...
sticks and stones eh....
I better be carefull what i say.. they might delete my trade account ...lol
minds you they won't care...but if i start picking up i'm gunna have serious thoughts about going topps...

Can't understand it really ...but you managed to bring new trade accounts to them....and you did it in your OWN time!!....just goes to show how dedicated you was really .....

deffo their loss

i bet Tile Giant will be very pleased they have quite an important member in the tile trade..

lets hope they treat you much better mate ...good luck!!:thumbsup:

Steve

T

tiler tom

I had a Trade account with Topps and they placed some of my cards on their counter. When I get a job I ask were they got my name from and if it is a card from a particular tile shop I get my grout and adi from there. I was not getting any work through Topps so had no reason to shop there so recently I had to pick up some trim for a job and Topps was the nearest. I then found my account not recognised and surprise surprise no cards on the counter. One thing goes hand in hand with the other.
Plenty more shops with accounts out there. :lol:

Reply to Topps Accounts in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.