Search the forum,

Discuss Top Poster Of The Month Award! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Installed a new add-on, just testing it for a month or so for now. Top poster of the month award. In a few hours it'll collate some stats and show in the sidebar on the homepage.

It should show a top 10 users during the month, then each month pick the winner, and they get a tag.

Posts in new member forum don't count.

Anybody can win it. Good luck.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
image.jpg

Can't see this lasting it's awarded Danny from Diamond Training Centre who isn't even a member and hasn't posted for years lol

I've changed some settings. See what happens eh

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
you could call it
the ive got no other interests award?
Steady on now lol

Some people have a passion for this place, me included.

The guys who don't post here much, but when they do and go well out of their way to create a point, those are the tossers that have no life IMO. :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
When you average 11.69 posts per month, I am unlikely to win any top poster awards......... :rolleyes:
If you post a bit one month, and get involved in a thread or two you've created of your own, and respond to questions when asked about your threads, you'd quickly become a contender. Like anybody else. On the 1st of each month, all is fair.

I've not included myself now, as it'd be an easy win for me (at least just lately - I'm about to change the plumbing and sparky forum over to same software so wont be around much soon) right now. But it's equal for all others.

If needs be, and it always ends up staff in the top 5, I'll not include them too. So then it's all about the members.

The add-on is to encourage posting. So if it doesn't, it's not working.

GET POSTING! :)

J

Just Rizzle

Steady on now lol

Some people have a passion for this place, me included.

The guys who don't post here much, but when they do and go well out of their way to create a point, those are the tossers that have no life IMO. :)
my idea of a top poster was the one when I was a kid
the tennis girl.
, the one with the hot tottie playing tennis and lifting the hem of her skirt to show her peach rear and on :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
my idea of a top poster was the one when I was a kid
the tennis girl.
, the one with the hot tottie playing tennis and lifting the hem of her skirt to show her peach rear and on :)
Not got a badge for that.

But if you can get me a photo or two posted to this thread, I'll consider making one pal.

Reply to Top Poster Of The Month Award! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays