Search the forum,

Discuss Today's Trade Point offer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

Normally only get the text on a Sunday for the Monday offer. Thought it seemed a good offer

I

Ian

They have the Bosch multi tool on offer at £60 from £80, another 15% would make it a decent purchase.

B

Bubblecraft

TradePoint Sale! 15% off ALL Appliances, ends 6/1! Plus extra discounts on Bathrooms, Showers, Taps & selected Kitchens! Details in store. No SMS? Reply Stop

B

Bubblecraft

Incredible TradePoint Deal! 20% off all Flooring & Tiles, this Fri Sat & Sun only! Don't miss out! Ends 13/1/2013. No SMS? Reply STOP

B

Bubblecraft

TradePoint Mega Monday Deal! 10% off EVERYTHING, tomorrow only! Plus, new catalogue out now! Don't miss out, 14/01/2013 only. Details in store. No SMS?Rply STOP

Reaction score
the new catalogue is out today but prices not valid till the morning as i just found out just bought trade screw box should of been £18.99+vat i just put it on my trade card when i got home i looked at receipt and it was £28 not happy its going back in the morning and then ill buy it back again.

B

Bubblecraft

TradePoint Mega Monday Deal! Extra 10% off trade prices on ALL Bathroom Taps, Suites & Showering! Plus 10% off ALL Boilers & Rads! 21 Jan only. No SMS?Rply STOP

B

Bubblecraft

TradePoint Mega Monday! Extra 10% off trade prices on ALL Kitchens, Worktops, Appliances, Sinks & Taps when you spend £250 Ex-VAT! 28/01 only. No SMS? Rply STOP

T

Time's Ran Out

Went to buy an angle grinder and it took 3 choices before I got one with a guarantee!
Apparently anything under £50 is DIY and as you are at Tradepoint they will not apply the guarantee.
Just bought the Bosch at the checkout and kept the receipt for 2 year warranty.

Reply to Today's Trade Point offer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen