Discuss Today's Trade Point offer in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Bubblecraft

Normally only get the text on a Sunday for the Monday offer. Thought it seemed a good offer

I

Ian

They have the Bosch multi tool on offer at £60 from £80, another 15% would make it a decent purchase.

B

Bubblecraft

TradePoint Sale! 15% off ALL Appliances, ends 6/1! Plus extra discounts on Bathrooms, Showers, Taps & selected Kitchens! Details in store. No SMS? Reply Stop

B

Bubblecraft

Incredible TradePoint Deal! 20% off all Flooring & Tiles, this Fri Sat & Sun only! Don't miss out! Ends 13/1/2013. No SMS? Reply STOP

B

Bubblecraft

TradePoint Mega Monday Deal! 10% off EVERYTHING, tomorrow only! Plus, new catalogue out now! Don't miss out, 14/01/2013 only. Details in store. No SMS?Rply STOP

Reaction score
the new catalogue is out today but prices not valid till the morning as i just found out just bought trade screw box should of been £18.99+vat i just put it on my trade card when i got home i looked at receipt and it was £28 not happy its going back in the morning and then ill buy it back again.

B

Bubblecraft

TradePoint Mega Monday Deal! Extra 10% off trade prices on ALL Bathroom Taps, Suites & Showering! Plus 10% off ALL Boilers & Rads! 21 Jan only. No SMS?Rply STOP

B

Bubblecraft

TradePoint Mega Monday! Extra 10% off trade prices on ALL Kitchens, Worktops, Appliances, Sinks & Taps when you spend £250 Ex-VAT! 28/01 only. No SMS? Rply STOP

T

Time's Ran Out

Went to buy an angle grinder and it took 3 choices before I got one with a guarantee!
Apparently anything under £50 is DIY and as you are at Tradepoint they will not apply the guarantee.
Just bought the Bosch at the checkout and kept the receipt for 2 year warranty.

Reply to Today's Trade Point offer in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks